1 Sparrow Lane Greenwich, CT 06830
This most elegant private Georgian Colonial has everything that a perfect home can offer: location, space, comfortable living, beauty, quality, sunlight and a traditional English garden. This home sits up high in a quiet mid country cul-de-sac close to town and a few short minutes away from private and public schools as well as the Greenwich Country Club.
The master bedroom has spacious walk-in closets, a fireplace as well as indoor and outdoor sitting areas. Five further large bedrooms and bathrooms, complete the sleeping area. Beautiful oak floors and nine feet ceilings give a very real sense of space. This home has in-built speakers throughout.
The Christopher Peacock kitchen with Viking Professional stove and Sub-Zero freezer are 2004 upgrades. The kitchen includes an expansive breakfast/eat-in area. A warm cherry library, a family room as well as the more formal living room each with fire place and hand-crafted mantle provide spacious and comfortable day-to-day living. A finished basement includes a gym room, a large home theatre and ping-pong or billiard room.
The South West facing traditional English private garden is a pleasure to enjoy as it receives the afternoon sunlight that also shines on the main house. The setting is complete with a heated pool, its safe electric cover as well as a pool-house. In order to enjoy the garden in the evenings, landscape lighting was installed in both the front and back gardens. Beautifully maintained.
Summary points to highlight:
- Location: quiet mid country cul-de-sac
- Location: close to private and public schools
- Location: close to Greenwich Country Club
- Elegant Georgian Colonial
- Orientation: East sun in the morning and South West facing patio and garden. Lots of natural light
- Top of the hill effect. Private
- Six large bedrooms and six bathrooms. Two half bathrooms. Four fireplaces. Oak floors
- Christopher Peacock kitchen
- Spacious and comfortable family room
- Warm cherry wood library
- Speakers: library, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom and bath
- Home theatre
- Ping-pong/billiard room
- Swimming pool and pool-house
- Traditional English garden
- Charles Paternina, Listing Broker
- Tel.: (203) 622 3189